Wednesday, September 15

I guess


I could say I'm lucky that I'm not burdened or consumed by what everyone else seems to be. I guess. And they say it's better to be safe than sorry. Is it? Is it better to never experience the supposed biggest risk people ever have to take? To live an empty life? Or is my judgement just clouded by my experiences, or lack thereof? My faith in myself is fleeting, sure I have my whole life ahead of me. But I could die tomorrow and have never experienced what the majority of the world knows so well and what I know so little of. But at the same time, I don't want to have to pour my body and soul into it. My mindset has always been there is more to life than the silly thing they call true love. Speaking of true love, what is it? And why must it be between two lovers? Does that mean my love for my mother isn't true? Because if that's the case, I don't wanna fall in love. Ever. I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment