Monday, October 4

If I fall?



You still believe, as if fairy tales exist
But don't you know? They don't. They never did

All these half-truths will eventually turn into lies
Take a closer look and see what's right before your eyes
Trust me, the aching will subside
Before long, the days will pass
So don't you worry baby, you're just fine

Was it a crime to have wasted all this time with you?
I don't wanna impose. I just want to let you know
Surely you know, you were the only one who could ever quicken my pulse 
Just like the way you're doing now
So far out of reach, making it far too difficult for me to breathe
With every word that you speak to me
Would it be too much to ask if you'd run away with me?

Let's get these young hearts racing like never before
Just take my hand
And promise you'll catch me if I fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment